Dr. Stuart Freedenfeld Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Freedenfeld?

Too many unnecessary pills prescribed by Dr. Freedenfeld!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on May 11th, 2015

I would never recommend Dr. Freedenfeld to anyone. I only rated him as a "1" because "0" was not an option. After battling with depression and anxiety disorder for several years being treated with psychiatric drugs such as Zoloft, Paxil, Prozac, Lexapro, etc nothing seemed to work for my father, so we thought we would try the natural remedies approach so we went to Dr. Freedenfeld. Big mistake!!!!!!! He had my dad taking tons of natural supplement pills a day that were bought at Dr. Freedenfeld's office that of course weren't covered by insurance and cost a fortune. He also prescribed my father much too high a dose of Ativan to calm him of his anxiety symptoms. After several months nothing seemed to work and dad actually got worse under Dr. Freedenfeld's care. The doctor my father sees now was shocked at what a high dose was prescribed. The doctor Dad sees now is helping him through his horrible withdrawal from the "much too high" of a dose of Ativan for many months that should never have been prescribed at that dosage. I personally met Dr. Freedenfeld and didn't care for his attitude. I thought he was condescending and not really interested or open to other opinions relating to my father’s care. It breaks my heart to see Dad in worse condition now because of Dr. Freedenfeld's decisions. Do yourself a favor and save your money and go to another doctor before your loved one gets put on a lot of unnecessary, expensive, natural supplements that do nothing!!!!!!!! Signed, A heartbroken daughter

Xs

Posted on January 7th, 2015

Posted on February 1st, 2013

Dr Freedenfeld is a very detailed doctor. He has spent a generous amount of time with me at each visit. My illness is somewhat complex but Dr Freedenfeld is very patient with me and always willing to listen as well as give advice. He has a great sense of humor that lightens up the room, you need someone like that when your constantly not feeling well. In addition, he is by no means arrogant and if I suggest checking something.....he's always open to the suggestion to put my mind at east. I have been to 6++ Doctors and Dr Freedenfeld is by far....the BEST!!!!! I would highly recommend him. BTW.....his nurses and staff are excellent as well. Very patient and caring!!

thank you dr. freedenfeld

Posted on November 9th, 2008

Dr. Freedenfeld has given quality of life back. Truely an intelligent person willing to help someone. thank you Dr.

Posted on July 2nd, 2016