inactive

Stuart H Furumizo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 9th, 2012
Dr. Furumizo has the most amazing bedside manner. He demonstrates real concern for his young patients, and encourages healthy habits. He really listens, and one never feels rushed. He has a gentle manner that kids trust.

July 12th, 2011
Great Doctor
I met Dr. Furumizo after I had my son during discharge. He was great, patient, warm towards my son and I, our concerns were answered without rush. He's left the practice I was seeing him at and now I can't find him. I have had to find a new pediatrician and don't like any of them, I need to find him, that is how much I was comfortable with him and more so my son!!!!!!!

February 3rd, 2011
Love Dr. Furumizo
We had the opportunity to see Dr. Furumizo a few times at the office where our primary MD is located and always loved working with him. He was very thorough and thoughtful in his consideration of symptoms, etc. Liked that he seemed to consider the body as a whole rather than just the symptom of the day.

January 15th, 2011
Excellent pediatrician. He has my family's absolute trust. We drive down from Whittier because we like him so much.