A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Silverman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Body Imaging
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Interventional Radiography
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from University of Rochester . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart George Silverman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart G. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Stuart Silverman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Silverman practices Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: East Bridgewater, MA and Foxboro, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Radiologists.