A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Garay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Garay is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garay
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Garay, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garay graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Martin Garay MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stuart M. Garay practice?
- Dr. Stuart Garay has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Garay practices Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Pulmonologists.