A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Garay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Garay is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garay
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Garay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Garay, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garay graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Martin Garay MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stuart M. Garay practice?
- Dr. Stuart Garay has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Garay practices Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Pulmonologists.