Learn more about Dr. Stuart Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Gardner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Gardner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gardner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
- Pulaski Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gardner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart A. Gardner practice?
Dr. Stuart Gardner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Blacksburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: New Castle, PA and Christiansburg, VA.
See Blacksburg Surgeons.