Learn more about Dr. Stuart Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Gardner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gardner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Gardner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gardner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart A Gardner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart A. Gardner practice?
- Dr. Stuart Gardner has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Gardner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Blacksburg, VA.
See Blacksburg Surgeons.