A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Geer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geer
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Geer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Geer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Geer graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Geer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Gordon Geer MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stuart G. Geer practice?
- Dr. Stuart Geer has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Geer practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Longmont, CO.
See Longmont Internists and Longmont Pediatricians.