Dr. Stuart Glassman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Glassman?

Posted on April 5th, 2016

I thank God for Dr. Glassman! He was surgeon on call at Pardee when my husband went in for emergency inguinial hernia surgery. Dr. Glassman checked his carotid artery and ordered an ultrasound. Ten days after hernia repair he was scheduled for an endarterectomy because of a 95% blockage. Thank you again for going the extra step!!!

Mrs.

Posted on February 21st, 2016

Do not walk, but RUN from this doctor!! He punctured my mother's bowel during surgery and never came to see her for the nineteen months she was in hospital recovering from HIS MISTAKE. Eventually, she passed and NEVER recovered nor left the hospital.

Recent emergency surgery

Posted on January 13th, 2016

I was admitted to Pardee after visiting the emergency room for abdominal pain which I have had a history of Diverticulitis. I was under the care of another surgeon but over the weekend, Dr. Glassman was on call. When he made his rounds he saw that I was very uncomfortable and ready to explode. After a couple test he determined that I has an intestinal blockage which required emergency surgery that saved my life. his follow up in the hospital along with his partner Dr. Kojoy were very professional yet very easy to talk with and took the time that was needed to explain the surgery and after care. I would recommend either of these surgeons when in need.

Posted on December 29th, 2015

Dr. Glassman, has done several scopes and my gallbladder surgery. He is very professional and really cares about his patients. I loved him. I would recommend him to everyone.

Extremely Satisfied

Posted on March 8th, 2015

Started out ER visit for inguinal hernia repair Dr Glassman was on call and saved my life. After discussing medical history with me, he was checking my carotid arteries and didn' like what he heard. Ordered an Ultrasound and found a 75% blockage.

Great General Surgeon

Posted on February 20th, 2012

Prev. experience 2007 for cyst removal2/12 surgery for abcess. Worked me in for emergency, quick review and surgery.Great daily follow up with nurses.

Really Cares

Posted on February 7th, 2012

Dr. Glassman is an excellent careing surgeon with a wonderful staff. Hendersonville is lucky to have him.

Posted on January 22nd, 2012

I would never recomend this doctor to anyone period/////

Posted on October 29th, 2017