Dr. Stuart Glassman MD Patient Reviews

April 5th, 2016
I thank God for Dr. Glassman! He was surgeon on call at Pardee when my husband went in for emergency inguinial hernia surgery. Dr. Glassman checked his carotid artery and ordered an ultrasound. Ten days after hernia repair he was scheduled for an endarterectomy because of a 95% blockage. Thank you again for going the extra step!!!

February 21st, 2016
Mrs.
Do not walk, but RUN from this doctor!! He punctured my mother's bowel during surgery and never came to see her for the nineteen months she was in hospital recovering from HIS MISTAKE. Eventually, she passed and NEVER recovered nor left the hospital.

January 13th, 2016
Recent emergency surgery
I was admitted to Pardee after visiting the emergency room for abdominal pain which I have had a history of Diverticulitis. I was under the care of another surgeon but over the weekend, Dr. Glassman was on call. When he made his rounds he saw that I was very uncomfortable and ready to explode. After a couple test he determined that I has an intestinal blockage which required emergency surgery that saved my life. his follow up in the hospital along with his partner Dr. Kojoy were very professional yet very easy to talk with and took the time that was needed to explain the surgery and after care. I would recommend either of these surgeons when in need.

December 28th, 2015
Dr. Glassman, has done several scopes and my gallbladder surgery. He is very professional and really cares about his patients. I loved him. I would recommend him to everyone.

March 7th, 2015
Extremely Satisfied
Started out ER visit for inguinal hernia repair Dr Glassman was on call and saved my life. After discussing medical history with me, he was checking my carotid arteries and didn' like what he heard. Ordered an Ultrasound and found a 75% blockage.

February 20th, 2012
Great General Surgeon
Prev. experience 2007 for cyst removal2/12 surgery for abcess. Worked me in for emergency, quick review and surgery.Great daily follow up with nurses.

February 7th, 2012
Really Cares
Dr. Glassman is an excellent careing surgeon with a wonderful staff. Hendersonville is lucky to have him.

January 22nd, 2012
I would never recomend this doctor to anyone period/////