A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Gold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gold
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Gold, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart M Gold MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart M. Gold practice?
- Dr. Stuart Gold has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Gold practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.