Dr. Stuart Gordon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Gordon?

June 28th, 2017

I would NEVER go to Stuart Gordon again

He operated on both my knees for Meniscus tears. I was later told By other drs that they wouldnt have done both knees at same time. Kept telling me I could return to work as he drained lole 120ccs of fluid from my knees. Turned out I was t ok. I had to have another surgery but this time got someone that knew what they were doing, DR Emper. I passed Out on one visit to Stuart Gordan amd he seemed Upset. That same day he drained My knee and it was the first time ever that the needle actually hurt. He was questioning me on what another sr tole as he was draining my knee. I would NEVER recommend him

March 16th, 2017

I had my hips replaced by dr. Gordon over 12 years ago and things have been great. Saw jim last year for my knees and he spent time with to explain my options. I am fortunate to have doctor like him.

September 14th, 2015

Horrible experience

Dr. Gordon was 40 min. late despite early morning (8:30) appointment., so it was not due to a backup of patients. I came with 2 problems and he did not address either. Absolutely refused to treat them leaving me in the same discomfort I came with. Submitted around $400 bill (and I have a high deductible plan) and threw an MRI prescription at me despite the fact that I discussed it with him and why it would not be necessary to do again at this point). Zero compassion and zero desire to help. Long wait, 5 min. of face time, nothing done (I needed a cortisone shot in the shoulder and elbow brusitis fluid drained drained), big bill and that's all. I'd speculate that he was late and didn't want to spend any time treating me. I'd rather see physician assistant in that office. He is a better physician then Dr. Gordon. And yes, wasted time from work with no medical help from Dr. Gordon. He did remember to bill me though.

March 4th, 2015

excellent in his craft

fantastic....skilled and great bedside manner. personal care

February 14th, 2015

Best of the Main Line

Superb surgeon with best practices of his craft

February 7th, 2015

Doctor who cares

Superb skills and even better bedside manner. Treats me like his family

January 17th, 2015

South Jersey will miss you!

Highly skilled, great team leader, and old-fashioned Marcus Welby bedside manner are words I use to describe this surgeon. Although he has a pedigree background, he is so grounded and humble. He is not an assembly line doctor...he makes each patient feel special. My bilateral total knees went smoothly because he was there for me. He actually saw me after my surgery several times ,unlike the first surgeon at a Philadelphia hospital. Cooper University is losing a superstar. If I ever need my hips done I would drive anywhere to see him.

January 14th, 2015

had 2 knee replacements he was only one that would help me great doctor.

November 19th, 2014

Best Doctor

Doctor Gordon recently did a knee replacement on me. If it were not for this wonderful doctor I would never have had the surgery. He is a remarkable man who makes everyone feel comfortable, confident and special. He is a highly skilled surgeon, a kind and gentle man with the bedside manner of an angel. I highly recommend this wonderful doctor.

September 13th, 2014

Skilled and caring

What a wonderful caring doctor who really enjoys taking care of people! His nurses and techs were also excellent. Great atmosphere of compassionate care in the office from the front desk to the X-ray tech, all working together to make me feel confident and special

February 28th, 2013

Dr. Gordon is my hero!!!

I cannot express the feeling that comes from being a totally disabled person for nearly 20 years into a functioning person once again. I am recuperating from my second knee replacement in 4 months performed by Dr. Gordon. My first knee was completely disfigured and I was unable to walk at all.My pain was excruciating and my disfigurement caused much pain in my back and foot. It also caused more pain in the other knee because I was trying to support myself on my other arthritic knee. I was amazed at the outcome of the first procedure and within 12 hours of my first surgery had decided that I wanted to have the other knee replaced ASAP. Recuperation was easy due to the fact that the pain that I was experiencing during this period was still not as bad as the pain felt prior to surgery. Plans were made to schedule the next replacement. During this period, the other parts of my body fell into an extreme pain level and I was once again relying on walkers and canes to get around. The day of my second knee replacement was a rebirth for my physical being.Within hours of my surgery, I stood up and could have walked unassisted if I had been permitted. My first words were...Ï am even"". Meaning, for the first time in 30n yrs., my hips felt even and I did not feel the usual nerve pain that always preceded a collapse of my legs. I was able to walk up and down the stairs, take laps around the hospital wing with a walker and bend my knee with no resistance. This is nothing short of a mini miracle. My Physical Therapist said that he will never see this again. He has not ever seen this type of moment again and has to hold me back fromm doing things that I shopuld not be able to do for another month. Thank you Dr. Gordon. From the bottom of my heart. You are my hero. I cannot say enough about you, your staff and all involved in patient care. I am blessed to have been the recipient of your surgical excellence and afyter care.

April 15th, 2012

Welcome to South Jersey Doc Gordon

Dr. Gordon (Flash) is new to South Jersey. He is a great guy and highly talented. It is obvious that he really enjoys taking care of patients. He uses a special pain program that kept me comfortable in my speedy recovery after hip surgery. Cooper was also super.....private room and caring nurses! A+ thanks....