Dr. Stuart Graham II Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Graham II?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

June 13th, 2012

Incompetent & unprofessional

My mothers autopsy was preformed two years ago and I still have not recieved the results. I have called him several times, I e-mailed him six times, and I haved left him countless voice mails over this two year peroid. I would love to know how my mother died but I still sit here questioning the answer. I hope you dont use him or his business Pathco inc. to have your family members autopsy preformed. Dr. stuart graham needs disciplined by the board or his license removed. I hope this is helpful!

Type 2 Diabetes