Learn more about Dr. Stuart Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Green is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Green, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Malunited Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Surgical Wound Infection
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Green has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Alan Green MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart A. Green practice?
- Dr. Stuart Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Green practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Surgeons.