A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Green, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Malunited Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Surgical Wound Infection
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Green has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Green accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart A. Green practice?
Dr. Stuart Green practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Los Alamitos Surgeons.