Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like this doctor's clear and detailed explanations - and, his patience when you have to ask the same question again. This couples well with his obvious insight.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Greenfield is the best - knowledgeable, professional, a great listener, and an all around great guy.

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Prompt, cheerful, considerate - Dr. Greenfield is great. His staff always friendly and helpful.

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very please with experience with Dr. Greenfield. He answered all of my questions, addressed all of my concerns and moved forward with what I felt was the appropriate amount of concern and speed regarding my condition. I couldn't be any happier.

Oct 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He listens and cares genuinely about my health

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent medical exam. Communication with doctor was easy to understand.

Great service

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Greenfield was easy to talk to and, more importantly, listened attentively to what I had to say. He followed up with a phone call to let me know he had reviewed my history and suggested a plan of action for me. Thank you.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great bedside manner, kind and considerate. He spent a great deal of time with me and I never felt rushed.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Greenfield is a wonderful physician. I have been going to him for years and I am continuously happy with him. He has a fantastic bedside manner and is so genuine and kind. He is extremely knowledgeable and I will continue to go to him! He is the best!

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Greenfield was kind, patient, and a good active listener. He also thoroughly answered all my questions even repeating answers for me when I asked for clarification.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

as usual they are wonderful. especialy Dr. Greenfield.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Couldn't ask for a better doctor. Very attentive, very detail oriented.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Greenfield is a doctor who stands out above the rest. His knowledge is exceptional, his assessments of your health and preventative measures is on target and he is a very professional man who knows how to listen to his patients and not rush you.

Sep 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, Dr. Greenfield is wise, and calm. He teaches me how to deal with my issues, and makes me feel that I am getting the best care I could have. I have given his name to many friends and family members.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Truly among the best in cardiology!

Sep 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Greenfield is a smart, calming, excellent diagnostician. He is attentive, available and has many loyal followers, I being one of them. The office staff is nice and efficient. He's a good man.

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Greenfield is personable, efficient and a pleasure to deal with.

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am an emergency physician and interact with many doctors, he is one of the best listeners I have encountered and has excellent clinical acumen.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have gone to Dr. Greenfield for over 10 years and always found him very helpful. I feel very comfortable with him as my doctor.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Greenfield is the best

Sep 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All went well as usual

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Greenfield, who I have been going to for over 10 years, is the best doctor I have ever had. He definitely listens to your concerns, and if there is a problem, solves it. I would recommend him highly.

Aug 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Greenfield & staff are professional,cordial and thorough. In this day of long waits and rushing you through,this practice is one of a kind. I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Greenfield guiding me to a healthier life. DB

Aug 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Greenfield is straight forward, has a sense of humor and treats you as an individual. He will listen to your concerns and understand that we all respond differently to situations and treatments. Thus, the quality of his advice is extra valuable.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This doctor is a joy. He radiates competence with good humor, and does not either pontificate or talk gibberish. Dr. Greenfield states the facts based on available evidence and he makes a point of actually listening to both your concerns and wishes.

Aug 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Greenfield is very personable and clear in his prognosis. He followed up after my procedure and made recommendation on how I can stay healthy. He is not an.alarmist.

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding professional and extremely knowledgeable in his field. You cannot find a more caring doctor.

Aug 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit with the doctor was excellent. I also was impressed with the entire office staff.

Aug 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Greenfield is a very caring and professional physician. I have been his patient for many years and have always looked forward to appointments with him and his excellent staff. Though specialist in cardiology Dr Greenfield treats the whole person.

Jul 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit was awesome! Dr. Greenfield was courteous, kind and very interested in me. He listened very intently and clearly explained everything to me. He planned out my plan of care. I would refer him to family members and friends!

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i tried to give all 5 stars, but not sure it came through. Dr. Greenfield is always concern about not only my health but my well-being. family problems, the passing of my Mother, are discussed. He addresses issues concerning seniors.

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Doctor! Dr. Greenfield always listens and answers questions. I highly recommend him.

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Greenfield was very easy to talk to. He communicated quickly and efficiently. His manner was friendly yet direct. His advice was right on point and addressed the issues on which I was seeking advice. I look for ward to having him as my doctor.

Jun 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Best

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor

Jun 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr, Greenfield is a compassionate and attentive professional,I have always felt very comfortable with him and he always returns my calls in a very acceptable time frame. In these days of tight appointment times you can always count on this Doctor.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. made me feel very comfortable especially since this was my first visit.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Greenfield was very understanding and concerned with my health issues. He made my visit very comfortable

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent courteous attentive physician.

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Greenfield is exactly what a doctor should be. He's knowledgeable and caring. I feel very comfortable having him shepherding me through the issues associated with advancing age.

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate his willingness to hear whatever physical concerns I may have in order to get a complete picture of my current health.

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Greenfield is a good guy!

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I wish all doctors were like Dr. Greenfield. He is extremely knowledgeable, attentive, caring and everything you would want in a doctor.

May 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Easy to work with. Good listener.

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As good as can be found anywhere. Enough said.

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been a patient or Dr. Greenfield for what I believe is nearly ten years. He's an amazing doctor. I feel safe when I enter his office and satisfied when I leave!

Mar 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Greenfield is awesome he actually takes time to answer all your questions !

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is always concerned and returns phone calls promptly. He sets a very high standard for other physicians. Has been my pcp for many years and the fact that he is also a competent cardiologist is definitely an added plus.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have the highest respect for Dr. Greenfield. He is very concerned about my health and listens to me.

Mar 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr greenfield and his entire staff are wonderful

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A medical condituion came up and I was able to make an appointment with only one day's notice. I arrived early and was actually able to see Dr. Greenfield a few minutes before my scheduled appointment.

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Saw Doctor Greenfield within minutes of arrival and had extended discussion as to my situation. Very attentive and gave excellent advice/feedback.

Mar 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Greenfield exudes competence accompanied by a wonderful sense of humor. It is easy to recommend him both for his specialty Cardiology, and general internal medicine.

Feb 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Greenfield is my friend, not just my doctor. He is carrying me into my old age. I wish that I could spend more time with him, but he is very busy. However, he is truthful, direct, logical and very intelligent.

Feb 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

LOVE LOVE LOVE DR Greenfield

Feb 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON DR GREENFIELD TO ANSWER ALL YOUR CONCERNS. GREAT DOCTOR.

Feb 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr greenfield is the best

Feb 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Greenfield is very patient and sensitive. He has also been a keen diagnostician in my case. He is very responsive to patient questions and problems, both in the office and between visits.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Greenfield has been my primary doctor for a number of years and he has always been excellent in every respect. Prompt, thoughtful, listens well, practical, provides good advice, friendly and easy to work with, trustworthy!

Jan 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Greenfield is knowledgable, kind, and prompt. I do not feel rushed in his office and he makes time to address my questions. Dr Greenfield is able to assist with symptom management of a rare, progressive condition. Thank you, Dr G, for the superb care!

Jan 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr . Greenfield is extreme knowledgable and caring.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Outstanding cardiologist and general practice. show details Outstanding cardiologist and general practice.
Sep 26th, 2012

Highly recommended.

by The Nowak Family on Oct 10th, 2009

Doctor Greenfield is an excellent doctor and makes you feel very comfortable. He always goes the extra mile to put you at ease and also to keep up on the latest medical developments. HE IS GREAT!!!```