Learn more about Dr. Stuart Guthrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Guthrie is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guthrie
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guthrie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Guthrie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guthrie graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Guthrie has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Trent Guthrie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart T. Guthrie practice?
- Dr. Stuart Guthrie has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Guthrie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.