Learn more about Dr. Stuart Guthrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Guthrie is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guthrie
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Guthrie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guthrie graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Guthrie has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Trent Guthrie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart T. Guthrie practice?
- Dr. Stuart Guthrie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Guthrie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Detroit Surgeons.