A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Guthrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Guthrie is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Guthrie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guthrie graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Guthrie has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S Trent Guthrie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. S T. Guthrie practice?
- Dr. S Guthrie has 3 office locations.
Dr. S Guthrie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Detroit Surgeons.