A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Miller is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Miller, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Henry Miller MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart H. Miller practice?
- Dr. Stuart Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Miller practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Radiologists.