A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Miller, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palisades Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Henry Miller MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart H. Miller practice?
- Dr. Stuart Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Miller practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN.
See Jersey City Radiologists.