A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Young, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasopharyngeal Diseases
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Young has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Young accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart H. Young practice?
Dr. Stuart Young practices Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists.