A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Young, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasopharyngeal Diseases
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Young has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Harris Young MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart H. Young practice?
- Dr. Stuart Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Young practices Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists.