A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Young, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasopharyngeal Diseases
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Young has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Harris Young MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart H. Young practice?
- Dr. Stuart Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Young practices Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists.