Dr. Stuart Harlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Harlin?

Don't see him for pelvic congestion syndrome...

Posted on March 30th, 2017

Dr Harlin has awesome bedside manner and is easy to talk to. My review is based on the fact that he did not properly close my ovarian vein using standards procedures. Two years later, the pelvic pain has worsen and I have to have the surgery corrected. Do not see a vascular surgeon for these types of surgeries. See a vascular radiology interventionist. They will do it correctly.

Posted on September 25th, 2015

DR. Harlin , and his staff are the most professional, nicest, kindest people I have ever been seen by in the NW Florida area !

Doctor great, Staff not so much

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

Doctor Harlin is very good - very knowledgable, personable and usually takes the time necessary to discuss the patient's conditions. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for the staff. They botch administrative things and are completely unaware of the concept of patient communication. Also, unfortunately, a doctor is only as good as his staff. And, in this case, that is a serious problem. While we like Dr Harlin, we would NOT reccommend him because of ther problems with his staff.

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

one of my doctors ask for all my records from dr. harlin it took 7 weeks to get them. i ask for a copy because i had problems with dr. harlin when i got the copies a lot was missing my question is why did it take so long and why didn,t they send the records from all my visits and copies of test taken and results. if they sent all the recrds they have they keep very poor records

Posted on June 12th, 2012

Dr. Harlin is an excellent specialist. I had originally been seeing a dermatologist for treatment of my spider veins, but without success. The spa-like atmosphere of Dr. Harlin's Coastal Vein Institute immediately put me to ease, and his staff was incredibly knowledgable. Best of all-- no more spider veins!

Posted on November 26th, 2011

I HAD SURGERY A YEAR AGO AND DR HARLIN DID ALRIGHT FOR THE FIRST FEW MONTHS HE CUT ME ON BOTH SIDES OF MY LEGS THE LEFT SIDE OPENED AND GOT INFECTED (HE PUT A GRIF TO BYPASS MY BLOCKAGE)HE CALLED IN HOME HELP CARE AND IT HEALED BUT A MONTH LATER A GOT A SORE ON MY STOMCH AND HURT ALL THE WAY TO MY LEFT SIDE I WENT TO HIM OFFICE TIME AND TIME AGAIN CRYING IN PAIN HE DID NOTHING BUT TAKE A SWAP AND CHECK FOR INFECTION THIS WENT ON FOR ABOUT 8 MONTHS ME HURTING ALL THIS TIME FINDLY AFTER THE LAST TEST CAME BACK AGAIN SHOWING NO INFECTION HE HAD HIS NURSE CALL ME TO TELL ME MY PROBLEM HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH SURGERY HE DID AND HE WASN'T GOING TO DO ANYTHING BUT SEND HE TO SOMEONE ELSE SO I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY HE LET ME HURT FOR EIGHT MONTHS BEFORE HE DECIDED IT HE WASN'T GOING TO HELP ME I'M HEALING SLOWLY NOW NO THANKS TO DR. HARLIN9

Poor Doc

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

This provider does operates on you and discharge you with out taking the stitches out and don't know how many stitches he places in you. I would ...

jjbaradell

Posted on May 4th, 2011

Great doctor He was asked my another surgeon (in the hospital) to remove a clot that needed nets in the carotid artery area to prevent a stroke. I was kept under observation in a private room in a separate wing of the hospital for days. He reviews ultrasounds twice per year to monitor a stent that was put in, once replacing it. The surgery was in 2007; he will continue this follow up for life. Great bedside manner--he seems to really care. Highest recommendation.

Deborah Jacobs

Posted on August 11th, 2010

Dr. Harlin does not communicate with the patient or the patient's family. He does not let you know what and when he is doing a procedure. My husband was scheduled for surgery at 5PM and did not have the surgery until 10 PM. The doctor never spoke with us after the surgery. He did not check him out of the hospital. We had to contact his partner to get checked out 3 days after the surgery. My husband was in agonizing pain for 3 weeks after the surgery. Finally he did another procedure to find the leg was still completely blocked from the knee down. He did this procedure on a Friday afternoon along with a vein mapping to try to find a vein to harvest. He was to call and schedule for the second surgery, but never called. My husband ask his office for his records so we could see another doctor since the doctor was too busy to see us. The office called back and scheduled my husband for surgery the following Monday. A week and 3 days after the test was done. During all this time, my husband cannot work and is in terrible pain. The bottom half of his leg and foot is blue and spotted.

Posted on October 11th, 2017