A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Hershman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Hershman, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hershman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hershman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hershman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hershman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Broward General Medical Center
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Howard Hershman MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart H. Hershman practice?
- Dr. Stuart Hershman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Hershman practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons.