A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Hershman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Hershman, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hershman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hershman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hershman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hershman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Broward General Medical Center
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Howard Hershman MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart H. Hershman practice?
- Dr. Stuart Hershman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Hershman practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Orthopedic Surgeons.