Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stuart Hershon
Dr. Stuart Hershon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Hyde Park, NY, with other offices in Manhasset, NY and New York, NY (and 1 other location). He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Hershon is affiliated with Penn Presbyterian Medical Center. Dr. Hershon has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stuart Hershon has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Stuart Hershon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.
Podiatry, Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. David Godfried
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Pediatric Surgery
New Hyde Park, NY 0 mi26
Dr. William Facibene
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
New Hyde Park, NY 0 mi27