Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Don't listen to the negative show details Don't listen to the negative
by Nicole Constance on Jul 29th, 2015

I can only say that having a doctor who performs like an artist and an angel is a saving grace . This doctor is well worth the chance for saving and giving your body the best treatment!

WAIT AND WAIT WITHOUT CARE show details WAIT AND WAIT WITHOUT CARE
Apr 17th, 2015

wait forever staff rude has answering service pick up phone but wont take message keep calling back and getting answering service that will not take message just keep calling back without any relief poor, poor attitude for doctor office or any office

Patient show details Patient
by Nicole Susan Constance on Dec 17th, 2014

I don't trust anyone else .... I was 12 when I fractured my demure in a horse related accident jumping a oxer or a double fence , preparing for the HCHS in late august - early sept. For a terrified young girl who was tormented with shock - this fabulous doctor was an angel . I always suggest people see Dr H And get an opinion - even if he sends you to another place - u can trust his referral . And isn't that what really counts? You feel safe and protected - that your body is and will be in good hands and not at the mercy of a botch job gone wrong. ? I've been there. And what matters is a professional of professional at the most professional ! he's the man! I'm grateful to the late bill shea and dr mountain for helping my father with his daughters accident years ago! And I'm sooo grateful I have a father who fought to get his daughter the best medical guidance and procedure ! We love Nyu hospital and congratulate dr H on his new home to practice and advise in the fine art of orthopedics ! He's the best! And also very Clark kent handsome ... He turns into superman when tragedy strikes and surgery or recovery is process! Best of luck and wishes - Nicole Susan Constance Sands Point NY/ NYC

Great Doctor/Surgeon show details Great Doctor/Surgeon
by Doug Halby on Jan 23rd, 2013

Accurate Diagnosis And Treatment. My Wife and I have used him for years. Never a Problem. He takes the Time to answer any of your questions or concerns. His last surgery on my knee (meniscus) 2 years ago corrected all problems.

Receptionist show details Receptionist
Aug 14th, 2012

I called to set-up an appointment this morning with Dr. Hershon, and the receptionist was VERY un-professional, rude and with the worst attitude. I would had fired her on the spot!! I don't need this non-sense.

Dr. Hershon is great, office staff, not so much show details Dr. Hershon is great, office staff, not so much
Aug 17th, 2011

Had my knee injury diagnosed by Dr. Hershon who helped me avoid surgery that he felt might not be necessary unless pain did not resolve. It did and I have done well. Highly skilled and professional. However, due to an insurance problem beyond by control, payment to his office was delayed and I was turned over to collections and the office rudely refused to take my payment when the insurance was straightened out. Turned a great medical care experience sour.

Only in it for the money show details Only in it for the money
Apr 25th, 2009

Hershon was desultory, bordering on rude. He spent less than 3 minutes with me and ordered an X-ray. I was charged over $400. There was no recommended treatment.