Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Don't listen to the negative show details Don't listen to the negative
by Nicole Constance on Jul 29th, 2015

I can only say that having a doctor who performs like an artist and an angel is a saving grace . This doctor is well worth the chance for saving and giving your body the best treatment!

WAIT AND WAIT WITHOUT CARE show details WAIT AND WAIT WITHOUT CARE
Apr 17th, 2015

wait forever staff rude has answering service pick up phone but wont take message keep calling back and getting answering service that will not take message just keep calling back without any relief poor, poor attitude for doctor office or any office

Great Doctor/Surgeon show details Great Doctor/Surgeon
by Doug Halby on Jan 23rd, 2013

Accurate Diagnosis And Treatment. My Wife and I have used him for years. Never a Problem. He takes the Time to answer any of your questions or concerns. His last surgery on my knee (meniscus) 2 years ago corrected all problems.

Receptionist show details Receptionist
Aug 14th, 2012

I called to set-up an appointment this morning with Dr. Hershon, and the receptionist was VERY un-professional, rude and with the worst attitude. I would had fired her on the spot!! I don't need this non-sense.

Dr. Hershon is great, office staff, not so much show details Dr. Hershon is great, office staff, not so much
Aug 17th, 2011

Had my knee injury diagnosed by Dr. Hershon who helped me avoid surgery that he felt might not be necessary unless pain did not resolve. It did and I have done well. Highly skilled and professional. However, due to an insurance problem beyond by control, payment to his office was delayed and I was turned over to collections and the office rudely refused to take my payment when the insurance was straightened out. Turned a great medical care experience sour.

Only in it for the money show details Only in it for the money
Apr 25th, 2009

Hershon was desultory, bordering on rude. He spent less than 3 minutes with me and ordered an X-ray. I was charged over $400. There was no recommended treatment.