Orthopedic Surgeons

333 E Shore Rd
Ste 101
Manhasset, NY 11030
516-466-3351
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doctor/Surgeon  |  show details
by Doug Halby on Jan 23rd, 2013

Accurate Diagnosis And Treatment. My Wife and I have used him for years. Never a Problem. He takes the Time to answer any of your questions or concerns. His last surgery on my knee (meniscus) 2 years ago corrected all problems.

|  Receptionist  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

I called to set-up an appointment this morning with Dr. Hershon, and the receptionist was VERY un-professional, rude and with the worst attitude. I would had fired her on the spot!! I don't need this non-sense.

|  Dr. Hershon is great, office staff, not so much  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2011

Had my knee injury diagnosed by Dr. Hershon who helped me avoid surgery that he felt might not be necessary unless pain did not resolve. It did and I have done well. Highly skilled and professional. However, due to an insurance problem beyond by control, payment to his office was delayed and I was turned over to collections and the office rudely refused to take my payment when the insurance was straightened out. Turned a great medical care experience sour.

|  Only in it for the money  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2009

Hershon was desultory, bordering on rude. He spent less than 3 minutes with me and ordered an X-ray. I was charged over $400. There was no recommended treatment.