A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Hetrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Hetrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hetrick graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hetrick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart John Hetrick DO is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart J. Hetrick practice?
- Dr. Stuart Hetrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Hetrick practices Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.