A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Higano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Higano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Higano
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Higano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Higano, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Constrictive Pericarditis
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Higano graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Higano has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health Center - Farminigton
- Red Bud Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart T Higano MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart T. Higano practice?
- Dr. Stuart Higano has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Higano practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Red Bud, IL.
See Red Bud Cardiologists.