A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Higano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Higano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Higano, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Constrictive Pericarditis
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Higano graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Higano has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health Center - Farminigton
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Higano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart T. Higano practice?
Dr. Stuart Higano practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MO and Potosi, MO.
See Saint Louis Cardiologists.