Learn more about Dr. Stuart Higano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Higano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Higano
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Higano, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Constrictive Pericarditis
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Higano graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Higano has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health Center - Farminigton
- Red Bud Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart T Higano MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart T. Higano practice?
- Dr. Stuart Higano has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Higano practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Red Bud, IL.
See Red Bud Cardiologists.