Learn more about Dr. Stuart Hilliard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Hilliard, Hand and MicroSurgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hilliard
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hilliard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Hilliard, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Amputation (Amputation Surgery)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Sprains and Strains
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilliard graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hilliard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- North Texas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart M Hilliard MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Stuart M. Hilliard practice?
- Dr. Stuart Hilliard has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Hilliard practices Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Denton, TX.
See Denton Surgeons.