"Treats Patients like he treats his own Family" show details "Treats Patients like he treats his own Family"
by Older Patient on Apr 2nd, 2015

Well, if his own family either has a LARGE Deductible and/or will have to pay for an O.V. out of their own pockets, guess he is willing to throw his own family "under the bus"! Office said he REFUSES to see any Self-Pay Patients... Greed over Patient Care does NOT impress me at all....

messed up my wrist show details messed up my wrist
by He does not know what he is doing on Mar 8th, 2015

I fell down and broke my wrist. All he did was put me in a splint. He called it a sprain. The pain continued so I went to go see another doctor in Decatur Texas. He did an xray and said I had a broken wrist. He put me in a cast for six weeks. I am fine now, but Dr. Hillard really does not know what he is doing. He is a quack.

Very bad doctor show details Very bad doctor
Feb 19th, 2015

Very bad doctor. He did surgery on my hand and now I can not use it. I lost my job because of his mistake.

He ruined my hand and damaged my nerve show details He ruined my hand and damaged my nerve
Feb 11th, 2015

Doctor Hillard damaged my nerve. He said after my surgery that my hand would be fine. It is not. It is worse. I have pain all the time now. He made my carpal tunnel worse. His practice name is north texas hand center but he is also under the hand and wrist institute. I called both the hand and wrist institute in California and they told me they did not know him. They asked the doctors working there and stated they did not know him. He must be using the name to help him look good. In reality he is not. Also when I was waiting to have my surgery. I overheard the nurses talking that he was in plastic surgery school but got kicked out because he could not handle the work. So the only thing he could do was hand surgery. He is a dangerous doctor that can ruin your hand. Think twice before going to see him.

Professional, compassionate and a great office staff! show details Professional, compassionate and a great office staff!
by Colleen Stanford on Jan 28th, 2015

My husband had an accident yesterday while using a grinding wheel! It was terrible! Dr. Hilliard's office got us in for an appointment VERY quickly and in no time we were being seen by the doctor. He was an amazing doctor and showed great compassion and professionalism while examining my husband and treating his injury. He explained everything to us and made us both feel comfortable and confident in his procedure. Not only was the doctor great, the office staff helped with our paperwork, answered my 100 questions about insurance and what I owed. I am critical of the customer service I receive at doctors offices and I look for a doctor with good bed side manner and a professional staff. I found both! My husband is healing well and if we ever need a hand doctor again, we will trust Dr. Hilliard.

Oct 12th, 2011

Dr. Hilliard was great with my son! We were able to get an appointment quickly and were very pleased with the whole office. He and his nurse were very kind and professional. I would highly recommend this practice for any hand/surgical needs.

Jul 30th, 2011

If you are having any type of hand problems needing surgery, I highly recommend Dr. Hilliard. My hand looks and feels great. Thanks Dr. Hilliard

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Feb 17th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Hilliard, he performed surgery on both of the hands for CTS in December 2010 and it was an immediate relief of pain. I couldn't thank him enough!