A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Hinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Hinton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hinton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hinton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Hinton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinton graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Hinton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart W Hinton MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart W. Hinton practice?
- Dr. Stuart Hinton has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Hinton practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Overland Park, KS.
See Overland Park Internists, Overland Park Hematologists, and Overland Park Oncologists.