A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Hinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Hinton is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hinton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hinton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Hinton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinton graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hinton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart W Hinton MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart W. Hinton practice?
- Dr. Stuart Hinton has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Hinton practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Overland Park, KS.
See Overland Park Internists, Overland Park Hematologists, and Overland Park Oncologists.