A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Hodosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Hodosh, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodosh graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Hodosh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Hodosh MD is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart Hodosh practice?
- Dr. Stuart Hodosh has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Hodosh practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Malibu, CA.
See Malibu Surgeons.