Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stuart Holden
Dr. Stuart Holden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Holden is affiliated with Southern California Hospital at Culver City, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stuart Holden has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...