A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Homer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Homer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Homer, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Homer graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Homer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Homer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart M. Homer practice?
Dr. Stuart Homer practices Nephrology near Avenel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Woodbridge, NJ.
See Avenel Nephrologists.