A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Homer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Homer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Homer, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Homer graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Homer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Michael Homer MD is a male Nephrologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart M. Homer practice?
- Dr. Stuart Homer has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Homer practices Nephrology near Avenel, NJ.
See Avenel Nephrologists.