A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Houser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Houser, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Lung Transplantation
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Houser graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Houser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass Mental Health Center, Boston, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart L Houser MD is a male Pathologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart L. Houser practice?
- Dr. Stuart Houser has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Houser practices Anatomic Pathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.