Learn more about Dr. Stuart Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Brown, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Chemical Burns
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Opacity
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eyelid Diseases
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart I Brown MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart I. Brown practice?
- Dr. Stuart Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Brown practices Ophthalmology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Ophthalmologists.