A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Brown, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Chemical Burns
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Opacity
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eyelid Diseases
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Promise Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Leo Brown MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Stuart Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Brown practices Ophthalmology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Ophthalmologists.