Dr. Stuart Gross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Gross?

October 2nd, 2016

Teacher

Not very nice. 18 years ago, this man helped me deliver my baby. He greeted me with a: "You better not scream" What a way to start the communication with a patient in distress. I am not a screamer, was not planning on screaming, and did not. That is not what a woman in labor wants to hear from the doctor she paid to deliver her baby. He was harsh with his words and with the way he handled us. When my beautiful baby finally made her way into the world, tears rolled down my eyes. How does the Gross Dr. respond to this? "Oh, you think this was hard? Wait to see what you get for the next 18 years." Dr. Gross, the last 18 years with my wonderful child have been bliss. Praise God! I was a transfer patient from a truely great doctor who retired suddenly prior to my due date. He recommended me to Dr. Gross, saying Gross had delivered his own daughter's baby. Obviously he was unaware that this man would not treat me as he did a fellow doctor's child. I could say more about his rude and unkind behavior towards me. Really I just wanted to give God the glory! Dr. Gross's terrible wishes towards my daughter and I never came to fruition. I hope something was off that day of my delivery why I was treated that way. Hopefully no one else had to experience anything close to this under his care. He gave me that awful experience during a wonderful moment in my life and the memory stayed with me. I'm sure your life was unffectef as you left us in that labor room. You were paid in full for your services. I owe you nothing. Today, I return your words to you in this review. I don't want them in my life anymore. Your 18 years are up.

January 26th, 2015

Awesome, extemeley pleasant and caring!

June 23rd, 2014

He is a great doctor, very patient and professional. However, the receptionist in the front, the older lady pam can be a bit rude at times, and gets irritated when children make too much noise in the waiting room. And the wait can be VERY long at times. These are things that didn't bother me before, but having two small children now it does. Only going for an annual check up its not that big of a deal though.The office is basic, but Dr Gross is excellent. He has delivered both of my babies and i continue to see him. However if i decide to have another baby in the future my chances of seeing him would be 50/50, and this is because of the long wait times and also he doesn't perform vbacs. I give the office overall a 3, but dr gross a 4.

February 4th, 2011

Doctor Gross thank you so much, you are a excelent doctor, very profesional. God bless you.

May 24th, 2010

great doctor

I went to Dr.Gross for my 3kids, being a teenage mother 14yrs ago Dr.Gross took his time with me. I moved to broward county and still drove to Miami for any Gyn issues. I had to move away from Florida for 5yrs and now i'm back in broward and will start to see him again.

June 14th, 2017