Dr. Stuart Gordon MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 19th, 2016
Straight fraud doctor
Straight insurance company doctor. Went to him for a IME and he said no issues with me after xray and 10 minutes in his office. Arrive at 1005 am and left by 1025am with xrays and exam. Wouldnt let me record examination. I have 2 very reputable doctors come up with same diagnosis and he says something totally different. Im curious if i just booked a regular appointment with him if diagnosis would be same. He says what insurance companies want him to say. So they keep using him. I had a visit set up with him in Pasadena, MD and his officeis in a strip mall inside a chiropractor office. Crazy. You can tell its a half butt operation when you first pull up.

October 30th, 2015
BE WARNED!!! WORKS FOR THE INSURANCE COMPANY! Went to him for an independent medical review per workman's comp. For an entire year I had fought tooth and nail for get treated from my multiple injures that were caused when I was struck and ran over by a motor vehicle. Thanks to this doctors determination that I had reached Maximum Medical Improvement, I had to fight for my job as well. He claimed this without doing any proper measurements and test. A simple Xray was done and having me walk. Due to his inaccurate diagnosis workman's comp denied further treatment, PT, and a surgery that would of corrected my issues and made me pain free. By the time I was able to get the surgery the damage had been done and multiple screws had broken in my foot. Thanks to this doctor I am now left with permanent damage and pain.

February 3rd, 2015
the best!!!!!

August 9th, 2013
Wrong diagnosis. Very poor manners.

March 20th, 2013
This "doctor" will do more harm.
I was sent to this doctor by the insurance company two weeks after a surgery for a work related injury. He was to act as an independent medical expert for an upcoming hearing. He gave me no chance to explain how the injury happened. He saw me for less than five minutes, but wrote a seven page report. My doctor that has been treating (including operations) my injury for the past three years hasn't written more than a page report, even for the surgeries. Gordon recommended to my employer that only two weeks after bilateral knee surgery that I was at maximum medical improvement with no need for future medical treatment. His report was used to force me back to full duty work only weeks after two knee surgeries, my doctor recommending six months of light work due to the procedures done to the knee. He attempted to create scar tissue, which requires six months to two years to form. Gordon said it was no problem, with this in mind, to return to a highly physically demanding job. Because of his negligence I was subsequently injured and required another surgery a year after the first. Do not use this man, he is an insurance company puppet and will do anything for a dollar.

May 19th, 2012
do not see this quack
stuart j gordon should not be practicing medicine

May 11th, 2012
Very poor bedside manner and a very robotic like personality.

April 20th, 2012
Made a diagnosis without doing an accurate exam.made false statements about the exam. His assistant Judy was coughing without wearing a mask or washing her hands. Office was dirty. No x rays done , stated he did tests that were not done and that he asked questions that in fact were not asked. I am apalled that this doctor is allowed to practice medicine.. awful!!!

June 9th, 2011
Doctor has very poor bedside manner.Doctor did not use accepted methodologies to determine problems.Would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

July 6th, 2016