A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Weiss, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Cord Compression
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Weiss has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart J Weiss MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart J. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Stuart Weiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Weiss practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.