Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stuart Jacobs
Dr. Stuart Jacobs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Burnie, MD. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jacobs is affiliated with UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center, MedStar Harbor Hospital and Mercy Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stuart Jacobs has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stuart Jacobs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Burnie, MD.
Dr. Young Lee
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Glen Burnie, MD 0 mi26
Dr. Poornima Sharma
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Glen Burnie, MD 0 mi20
Dr. Randi Cohen
Radiation Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Glen Burnie, MD 0 mi11