Dr. Stuart Jacobson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 7 reviews

December 30th, 2015
compassionate and caring
He's compassionate and caring, so I really feel comfortable discussing issues with Dr. J

October 17th, 2015
He's the best doctor
I had no problems at all. He's funny, courteous ,very prompt ,spends a lot of time with me and my boyfriend and is not at all judgemental like most of the doctors I've seen. The only downfall is that he doesn't accept Medicaid.,so I have to pay in cash.

April 26th, 2015
He is by far the best dr I've ever had & friend

January 10th, 2015
So far so good. Expensive but needed a suboxone doctor. It is $100.00 for visits and if he drug tests you $130.00 he made me come in 4 times for first month then every two weeks now once a month. Not a lot of bedside humor but that's what you need a therapist for. He isn't the guy to go to unless you already have people in your life to talk to and you just need a prescription.

October 4th, 2014
Ms
I was able to see the Doctor quickly. I had been there before. I had Pink Eye. He gave me a prescription for this and when I refused to pay the price changed it promptly with no trouble.

March 3rd, 2014
very unprofessional
I heard the doctor from the other room making a comment about "young people" in a negative tone. During my consult with him he seemed more concerned with how much money I make than helping me. He made a rude comment about me being so young and making more money than him after he inquired about my job. Im sure he'll bill my insurance for the help he didn't give me....seems very judgemental. No bedside manner.

May 25th, 2012
Pass on this Doctor, extremely arrogant
I'm new to CT & didn't have a primary care physician. I found him via google as "Immediate Care Center" when I had an awful eye infection. They made me sign a privacy policy acknowledgement form, but refused to show me their policy. After they sped patients in and out I saw the doctor. He looked from afar at my eyes and wrote a prescription.I was given the wrong medication, called to receive a new prescription. I could hear the doctor yelling expletives at the receptionist in the background that he was too busy and to "screw that guy". Long story short, I never got my prescription and had to go elsewhere. Please avoid this guy.