Dr. Stuart Janousky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Janousky?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Janousky?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2016

Great Pediatrian

Dr. Janousky is a great doctor. I used to take my kids there before we changed insurances.The Staff is wonderful. The only problem is Dr. Janousky is a bit outdated.His technique and medince are ones that are a bit older, and he used to use Tylenol on toddlers, after Tylenol made the age requirement older. Overall, Dr. Janousky is a great doctor.

February 23rd, 2015

Great Doctor....cross b/t Mr Rogers and Bill Nye Science guy

My kids have been coming to Dr.J since they were 3 & 6, they are now teenagers and still refer to him as Dr. Jetski ( When my daughter was little she couldn't say his name correctly...Jetski stuck :) )

July 28th, 2014

Awesome!!!

Dr. Stuart Janousky and his staff have been providing my son and I the best health care services for the last 9 yrs. My son is 13 year of age and doesn't enjoy going to the Dr. but given the choice Dr. Janousky is his pick. Dr. Janousky has a great personality and has a way of making me son feel comfortable and at ease with his sense of humor. I would not trade this provider or his staff!

October 31st, 2012

We need more Pediatricians like him!

Dr. Janousky treated both of my sons from the time they were young until they "aged out". My youngest will be 21 soon and still asks why can't he still go to Dr. Janousky. They loved him. He was always very nice, informative, patient and they alway felt at ease w/him; a true professional. I truly wish he could continue to treat them. I recommend him HIGHLY!

June 13th, 2012

Have considered finding new doctor

Dr janousky, although kind and what not, always seems very high strung and at the same time I feel as though the appointment is rushed. My questions weren't answered because I didn't have time to ask him. He makes me feel uncomfortable because I feel like he doesn't care about my sons health, he just wants to hurry up and finish with him. I am considering a new doctor. Someone who isn't so high strung and doesn't make his patients feel so rushed.

September 9th, 2010

Would Recommend

I have been taking my children to Dr. Janousky since my first child was born 6 years ago. He has always been great with them. He has been caring and understanding, he has answered all of my questions kindly and effectively. We have moved a few times over the past couple years and we have continued to make the trip to his office. My only complaint (if you can call it that) is that the office visits do at times seem a little rushed. He always takes the time to answer any questions etc., but it would be nice if more time was spent with the patient.

September 2nd, 2010

Great MD

Staff is fantastic - have been involved with them for over 5 years. Met tech's are caring and professional, RN is great and patient, Office staff ...

July 2nd, 2010

uncompansionate, uncaring

Okay moms and dads, at first glance, clean well kept office with separate sick and well areas, friendly office staff. It took me almost a year and a ...

December 11th, 2008

Patient with patients

Dr. Janousky is a kind, patient physician. He has treated my sister's kids for as long as I can remember. He is always soft spoken and listens to both the parent's and patient's concerns

March 28th, 2017