Learn more about Dr. Stuart Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Johnson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Johnson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Marquette General Health System
- Marquette General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Keith Johnson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart K. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Stuart Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Johnson practices Family Medicine near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Primary Care Doctors.