A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Johnson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Johnson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Marquette General Health System
- Marquette General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Keith Johnson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart K. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Stuart Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Johnson practices Family Medicine near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Primary Care Doctors.