Learn more about Dr. Stuart Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Johnson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Johnson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Marquette General Health System
- Marquette General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Keith Johnson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart K. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Stuart Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Johnson practices Family Medicine near Marquette, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Manistique, MI.
See Marquette Family Physicians.