Dr. Stuart Jones MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 13th, 2014
Very pleased, great doctor!!!

February 10th, 2011
Excellent OBGYN
Doctor Jones is an excellent OBGYN. He delivered my two children and the care I received was far better then any of my prior experiences. He always takes the time to understand your issue, answer questions, and I feel he truely cares about his patients and their needs. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

September 30th, 2010
Dr. Jones has been my doctor for 17 years. He delivered 2 of my children and now my daughter is going to start going to him. He is easy to talk to and is a great doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

June 3rd, 2010
Poor and Rude Office Staff
I was having financial difficulties b/c of circumstances beyond my control. I tried numerously to get my account resolved etc. One of the office staff stated that Mr. Jones decided to prohibit me from returning to the office because my account was not paid off. Their billing company refused to set up a payment plan. Strong lack of compassion by him or his a*shole staff. The staff member told me to go on Welfare since I obviously could not afford to be a patient at their upscale office. I make an adequate amount of money and really bad stuff happened to me and I could not pay my entire bill at once. This is the worst treatment I've ever experienced. I don't recommend this office to anyone. Stay away. I found another ob/gyn to go to in Dublin that is fantastic.

March 21st, 2009
Patient
I have all the respect and trust in Dr. Jones. I have recieved excellent service in all 14+ years and very grateful for the delivery of a healthy son. I will forever be thankful and appreciative to Dr. Jones.