A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Kahn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Kahn, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kahn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Brian Kahn MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart B. Kahn practice?
- Dr. Stuart Kahn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Kahn practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists and New York Pain Management Doctors.