Dr. Stuart Kalmanowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Kalmanowitz?

Posted on January 19th, 2012

I originally chose Talbert medical group because they had midwives working with their practice and they were fully covered by my insurance. I was excited about the nice blend of traditional practices and modern technology. I met Dr. Kalmanowitz for the first time for an ultrasound to see how far along my baby was. He wanted to perform a transvaginal ultrasound and a pap smear. I felt uncomfortable as I was unprepared for either procedure and my pap smear wasnt out of date. He informed me while I was wrapped in little more than a paper napkin that he wouldnt work with me if I didnt get both procedures. I was incredibly uncomfortable and it was the most painful pap smear I have ever hadI hurt for several days afterwards. During the transvaginal ultrasound the comment he made was oh well I guess we didnt have to do that and he then switched to the standard form of ultrasound. According to MedlinePlus I didnt fall into any of the categories where a transvaginal ultrasound would have been necessary if Dr. Kalmanowitz had believed me when I stated my last cycle had occurred. I switched practices shortly thereafter in spite of the fact that the office staff, nurses, and midwife that I had met with were helpful and very friendly.

Posted on June 16th, 2011

Dr. Kalmanowitz is professional, intelligent, very knowledgable, and caring. His calmness was reassuring through my high-risk pregnancy! I was never rushed out, he listened to all my inquiries, and responded promptly to all my email inquiries as well. He was very compassionate in his manner, and very real (not arrogant like some doctors can be). When he retires, it will be a sad day!

Posted on August 25th, 2017