Learn more about Dr. Stuart Kandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Kandel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kandel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kandel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Kandel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandel graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Kandel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Neil Kandel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart N. Kandel practice?
- Dr. Stuart Kandel has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Kandel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Islip, NY.
See West Islip Orthopedic Surgeons.