A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Kandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Kandel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kandel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kandel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Kandel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandel graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Kandel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Neil Kandel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart N. Kandel practice?
- Dr. Stuart Kandel has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Kandel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Islip, NY.
See West Islip Orthopedic Surgeons.