A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Kassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Kassan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Kassan, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassan graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kassan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Suchin Kassan MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart S. Kassan practice?
- Dr. Stuart Kassan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Kassan practices Rheumatology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CO.
See Denver Rheumatologists.