A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Kesler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Kesler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Kesler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesler graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kesler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Midstate Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart S Kesler MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart S. Kesler practice?
- Dr. Stuart Kesler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Kesler practices Urology near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT and Meriden, CT.
See Farmington Urologists.