A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Kesler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Kesler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Kesler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesler graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kesler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Midstate Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kesler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart S. Kesler practice?
Dr. Stuart Kesler practices Urology near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT and Meriden, CT.
See Farmington Urologists.