Dr. Stuart Kincaid Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 18th, 2015

After 3 years of breast implants I still love them... Couldn't be happier.

July 21st, 2015

The staff was really friendly

April 17th, 2015

Butcher of Temecula

Dr. Kincaid did an awesome surgery several years ago so I did not hesitate to TRUST him to preform my last surgery............HUGE MISTAKE!!!!! He butchered me!!!!!! I found out during my 3 hour wait to see him for a post operative problem that he wasn't even there and the office gal did not know where he was. There were 4 other women waiting as well. HE SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING MEDICINE.

February 19th, 2015

Worst breast augmentation

He destroyed me 100% DESTROYED. There is no motive other than telling you the truth, DO NOT HAVE ANY SURGICAL PROCEDURE WITH THIS MAN. He is a complete butcher, all he wants is the money. The reason he advertises so much is to fill the constant flow of new patients because his previous patients will never refer him or come back. My body is disfigured due to this man. disfigurement, uneven appearance, implant slippage, pain, heartache. Dishonorable attitude towards it all. Dr. Stuart B. Kincaid the worst surgeon ever.

November 21st, 2014

Never again

stay away from this man. all he cares about is getting your money from you. lack of ethics prevails.

July 2nd, 2014

patient

Horrific. Beyond a nightmare. Lifelong discomfort. Indifference from doctor and staff. Infection, pain, disfigurement. Indifference, no attention, no help from this doctor.

January 21st, 2013

Marketing to Get Your Money then they dump you....

This group was really attentive before the surgery. Once they paid someone else I didn't know to do the surgery, they dumped me. Took my money and didn't want to hear from me anymore. I left the surgery with two infections. It's been months and my surgeries are still not correct. I am seeking legal counsel to have them pay for corrective repairs. Never returned calls after surgery. Refused to give me a copy of my medical record for months then would on write a very "defensive" summary. Very unethical. This group is a danger to society. I am writing the medical board to put them on notice. They have a responsibility to protect the public. Stay away from them all they want is your money because they are living way above their means. They are so desperate for money. They say anything you want to hear just to get your money. Dr. Kincaid and the other doctors he pays to perform the surgeries really don't have the skills to address your issues, they just cut and sew and could careless what it looks like.

March 31st, 2012

All they want is your money! After specifically telling Dr. Kincaid what I wanted, my results were the complete opposite! Such a waste of time and money!

February 12th, 2012

I got a breast augmentation by Dr. Stuart Kincaid and I was very happy with not only the results but the overall experience. Dr. Kincaid spent a lot of time with me making sure that I had all of my questions answered and that I was making the best decisions for myself. I highly recommend Dr. Kincaid!

April 8th, 2011

Unprofessional behavior

In many ways, I am appalled at his professional demeanor. My visit seemed weird with some of the inappropriate things he said but I was too shocked to respond. He speaks as if he is at a bar casually making small talk. After waiting for an hour past my appointment, I just wanted to have the time done. I do not know if he does it with all his patients, but he seems to be a little too casual in how he touched me. A heavy hand on my leg and then a small brush of my back during my exam made me feel awkward at the moment. Not only until I thought about it after leaving did I really think about how I should respond to what he did.

August 14th, 2010

Horrible Experience!

Save yourself a lot of time, money and heartache by avoiding this Dr. He performed breast augmentation on me when I was 18 years old. I am a very thin patient and made it extremely clear that I wanted TINY, NATURAL looking breasts- not Pamela Anderson cleavage. He assured me that I would end up that a small, natural looking result. What I got was the biggest waste of 6,000 of my life and a terrible blow to my self confidence. My breasts were not only larger than what I wanted, by I ended up with symmastia (uniboob) where the two boobs touch together in the middle and raise the skin up. As I sit here writing this review I'm coming fresh from an appointment I had with him earlier today about the issue and I cannot believe the way I was treated. First, my appointment was at 3:30 and I wasn't brought into a room until 5:10. Then, although I specifically requested to speak to the Dr. himself, I got his arrogant, know-it-all assistant, who literally brought tears to my eyes with his harsh attitude. When I asked why they had failed to give me the small, natural look I wanted all he could say was I think it looks fine, plus YOU CHOSE the size you wanted as if I should have known that choosing relatively small 250cc implants would mean they would own their own migrate to the center. He denied any wrongdoing of any kind, even when I asked if my symmastia was due to over excessive cutting away of the tissue in the center of the breastbone (the most common cause), they denied it. They neglected to follow my wishes or advise me properly on how to achieve the look I wanted. If the reason for my symmastia is really what they claim (that my implants are too large for my size), then why in Gods name didnt they tell me that BEFORE putting them in? I was an impressionable 18 year old girl with self-confidence issues all her life- and they took advantage of me. Now 3 years later I am looking into getting my breasts corrected, and spending more of my hard earned money (as I am a working college student) to fix what should have never been a mistake. Please do not trust your well being and your happiness to this man, as he only sees you as a $$$ - but even more dangerous still is the fact that he cannot own up to his mistakes. If you take a chance on this man and receive a bad job, he will do absolutely nothing to help you after, unlike more professional surgeons who will work with you and significantly lower prices to accommodate for doing a poor job. He really truly has stolen away some of the best years of my life from me, and I hope this review stands as a warning to the rest of you.

June 21st, 2010

Would never recommend

Extremely poor bedside manner, especially with new patients. Was left waiting for over 2 hours in the waiting room and once was finally (review did not allow for time over 1 hour) attended to, and dismissed within five minutes. Not the least bit courteous or understanding. Does not value your time. Treats his business as a cash cow and only sees $ signs. Little does he know, that a dissatisfied customer will tell 10 of her friends....