A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart King, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Gibson Area Hospital
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Craig King MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart C. King practice?
- Dr. Stuart King has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stuart King practices Anesthesiology near Champaign, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rantoul, IL.
See Champaign Anesthesiologists.