Overall Review

2.6

May 15th, 2016
The worst MD in Danbury if not all of the Northeast
Very rude, unprofessional and incompetent don't waste your time with this doctor. You will waste your time booking an appointment. Don't believe me? Make an appointment and have the worlds worst experience yourself

March 17th, 2016
Awful.
First of all, I am a 14 year old girl and I came in for acne problems and eczema and the nurse brings me in and she asks what eczema ointment I was using and I tell her I couldn't fully remember the name. she leaves and dr. kittay comes in and he screams/"lectures" me on how I should have taken a photo of the cream and all this other crap about how I was wasting his time and how I didn't think ahead and I. am. stunned. to say the least at how a doctor could be so rude to a patient literally 10 seconds after he meets them. I then do the body exam and I am on the verge of tears I was so upset that he was so rude and arrogant and that's not all. he hands my mom a prescription for some acne meds and bc she is not very educated on drugs she asks "for how long does she have to take this until the acne goes away" and he loses it and snaps at my mother for asking him a legitimate question. he goes on to talk about cheerios or something...... in short he is rude and I heard him yell at a nurse and I would not recommend him... awful experience :/

October 26th, 2015
Incompetent to say the least
The worst doctor ever!!! And I do mean ever!!!! Just book an appointment and find out for yourself

October 12th, 2015
Excellent, professional, courteous service
I brought my son to Dr. Kittay recently and then later saw him myself for a different issue. Meanwhile, he removed a suspicious mole from my son's back and sent it away for biopsy. The lab results called the mole clinically borderline and cautioned to keep an eye on the area and remove it again if it reappears. Dr. Kittay was smart, kind, no nonsense, polite, professional and I felt very confident with him examining myself and my son. He's extremely experienced and he runs a great office. We are on medicaid, which pays less than other insurance. There was absolutely no difference in the way he treated us as opposed to other patients. I have a daughter who has seen dozens if not hundreds of doctors due to premature birth and complications and have gone to hospitals in many states besides CT for treatment. As a result, I have had more experience with more doctors than most people have in a lifetime. Dr. Kittay was excellent.

September 1st, 2015
The Worst Doctor In The World
Very long wait periods he had bad breath. Patronized me and my child very rude and didn't know what he was doing. Blowing a fart would be too good for this bozo MD

May 19th, 2015
For a doctor to have so many years of experience I found him to be rude, inaccurate waist of time never again I will see Dr kittay

April 3rd, 2015
Terrible experience !! Waited FOREVER in a nasty looking office. When he came in I was barely able to speak . He kept talking right over me! He NEVER listened . Don't go ! It appears to be more like a clinic than a private office anyway . Messy and old fashioned too . The staff appears nice but you can tell they are miserable . I have nothing good to say .

March 17th, 2015
I have never written a review for a doctor before, I never really thought to but after my experience with Dr. kittay, I felt I had to. This was the worst experience I have ever had with a dr. Aside from the long wait and creepy office...this dr. was the rudest more arrogant human being I have ever met. I am not going to get into every detail, otherwise I could write a novel! Bottom line, he wouldn't let me finish a sentence, kept leaving the room printing out things from Google for me to read which I didn't understand, and tried to force a procedure on me. Absolutely horrible. After the third time he left the room I stormed out. I can't believe this man is able to keep patients.

February 10th, 2015
Stay Away from Stuart Kittay
The worst and that's all I have to say about Stuart Kittay...... Don't believe me? Book an appointment and you will be sorry.

December 17th, 2014
He Blows
Rude and arrogant never explained anything to me. He popped a pimple on my face and ended up with a 200.00 bill from my insurance because it was deemed medically unnecessary. Never answered any of my question's and felt very uncomfortable talking to this Dr. Long wait times and poor service I wouldn't recommend this MD to anyone not even a dog.

July 16th, 2014
Never again
The wait was over 35 minutes each time I went. He is definitely uncomfortable to speak with. He removed a mole and needed to apply 3 stitches. He dropped one of the sutures on the floor. After he removed the stitches he left a piece of one in my skin. When I discovered it a week later the staff was nice enough on the phone. However I waited 35 minutes before I over heard another couple say they had been waiting an hour. I walked out and pulled the stitch out myself. They didn't even bother to call. I've never been bothered enough by a doctor to write a review until today.

May 21st, 2014
Dont go to this MD
Dont waste your time at all