Dr. Stuart Kittay Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Kittay?

September 5th, 2017

Do Not See Him!

I was due for a yearly body scan, at least that has always been the case when I lived in the south even though Dr. Kittay thought other by questioning me as to why my previous doctors did so. .Not only did he barge in the room, no knock, he didn't even have the courtesy of introducing himself or say hi. He went straight to my files against the wall. He abruptly left at one point. Had me read a pamphlet on how to care for a procedure that hadn't even been mentioned or performed yet. Never have I had any doctor have me stand up off the patient table and remove gown completely, it has always been on the table while gown covering certain areas as they check. There is no way he looked at my suspicious freckles, trust me, I have a ton. He was cold, quick, & didn't listen. His treatment for my wart was painful and continued w/out hesitation when I clearly could not handle it. I left in tears, literally! First review I've ever given for a doctor.

April 13th, 2017

Very satisfied, funny & friendly

I don't understand all the negative comments on Dr. Kittay. I visited him today and had an extremely positive experience. We went over what was the main concern, he addressed it, and gave me the correct diagnosis.

February 10th, 2017

Cold & painful doctor

He worked roughly on my face, and I would get quite some blood from the extraction spots, tears from the pain, and nearly fainted twice because of the pain. He insisted on continuing to do this each time I went there, until I finally stopped and decided to see another dermatologist. To this day, the extractions by Dr. Kittay have left many acne SCARS on my forehead, where he performed them. Otherwise, rude, cold, did not listen to patients. Office staff was equally rude and unhelpful. My mom and sister, who were also his patients had an equally unsatisfactory experience with him.

February 8th, 2017

Worst Doctor Ever!!!!!!!

I got there and was rudely ignored by the receptionist. I finally got her attention and told her my name, Insurance etc. I ended up wait 45 minutes to see this doctor, and boy was it a waste of my time. I told him my problem and he left returning with a bunch of papers on some skin disease, which didn't even match my problem. He went on and on about one little thing and didn't even listen to my problems or concerns. He left the room like 5 times and barely returned. He prescribed me a medication for the skin disease I didn't have along with a cream. He told me that use it and then see if it does anything. It was the worst experience I ever had with the doctor. I will not be going back. Also the office waiting room had creepy dolls in it which freaked me out.

May 15th, 2016

The worst MD in Danbury if not all of the Northeast

Very rude, unprofessional and incompetent don't waste your time with this doctor. You will waste your time booking an appointment. Don't believe me? Make an appointment and have the worlds worst experience yourself

March 17th, 2016

Awful.

First of all, I am a 14 year old girl and I came in for acne problems and eczema and the nurse brings me in and she asks what eczema ointment I was using and I tell her I couldn't fully remember the name. she leaves and dr. kittay comes in and he screams/"lectures" me on how I should have taken a photo of the cream and all this other crap about how I was wasting his time and how I didn't think ahead and I. am. stunned. to say the least at how a doctor could be so rude to a patient literally 10 seconds after he meets them. I then do the body exam and I am on the verge of tears I was so upset that he was so rude and arrogant and that's not all. he hands my mom a prescription for some acne meds and bc she is not very educated on drugs she asks "for how long does she have to take this until the acne goes away" and he loses it and snaps at my mother for asking him a legitimate question. he goes on to talk about cheerios or something...... in short he is rude and I heard him yell at a nurse and I would not recommend him... awful experience :/

October 26th, 2015

Incompetent to say the least

The worst doctor ever!!! And I do mean ever!!!! Just book an appointment and find out for yourself

October 13th, 2015

Excellent, professional, courteous service

I brought my son to Dr. Kittay recently and then later saw him myself for a different issue. Meanwhile, he removed a suspicious mole from my son's back and sent it away for biopsy. The lab results called the mole clinically borderline and cautioned to keep an eye on the area and remove it again if it reappears. Dr. Kittay was smart, kind, no nonsense, polite, professional and I felt very confident with him examining myself and my son. He's extremely experienced and he runs a great office. We are on medicaid, which pays less than other insurance. There was absolutely no difference in the way he treated us as opposed to other patients. I have a daughter who has seen dozens if not hundreds of doctors due to premature birth and complications and have gone to hospitals in many states besides CT for treatment. As a result, I have had more experience with more doctors than most people have in a lifetime. Dr. Kittay was excellent.

September 2nd, 2015

The Worst Doctor In The World

Very long wait periods he had bad breath. Patronized me and my child very rude and didn't know what he was doing. Blowing a fart would be too good for this bozo MD

May 19th, 2015

For a doctor to have so many years of experience I found him to be rude, inaccurate waist of time never again I will see Dr kittay

April 3rd, 2015

Terrible experience !! Waited FOREVER in a nasty looking office. When he came in I was barely able to speak . He kept talking right over me! He NEVER listened . Don't go ! It appears to be more like a clinic than a private office anyway . Messy and old fashioned too . The staff appears nice but you can tell they are miserable . I have nothing good to say .

March 17th, 2015

I have never written a review for a doctor before, I never really thought to but after my experience with Dr. kittay, I felt I had to. This was the worst experience I have ever had with a dr. Aside from the long wait and creepy office...this dr. was the rudest more arrogant human being I have ever met. I am not going to get into every detail, otherwise I could write a novel! Bottom line, he wouldn't let me finish a sentence, kept leaving the room printing out things from Google for me to read which I didn't understand, and tried to force a procedure on me. Absolutely horrible. After the third time he left the room I stormed out. I can't believe this man is able to keep patients.