Dr. Stuart Kleinman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Kleinman?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Kleinman?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 30th, 2008

Best doctor I have ever seen

Dr. Kleinman is an extraodinary doctor. He did more for me than eight other therapists combined. He is extremely perceptive and will challenge you in confronting your issues, but not in a way that is unkind. He has given me so many new insights and approaches to my life and I am much happier as a result. He also is very committed to his patients and will go to great lengths to be there for you. This was the case even when I moved to a different city. I am so grateful to him- he has changed my life.

September 22nd, 2015