Learn more about Dr. Stuart Kortebein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kortebein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kortebein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Kortebein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kortebein graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Kortebein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- U S Naval Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Rowland Kortebein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart R. Kortebein practice?
- Dr. Stuart Kortebein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Kortebein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Great Lakes, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Brookfield, WI.
See Great Lakes Surgeons.