Learn more about Dr. Stuart Kortebein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kortebein
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kortebein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Kortebein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kortebein graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Kortebein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- U S Naval Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Rowland Kortebein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart R. Kortebein practice?
- Dr. Stuart Kortebein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Kortebein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Great Lakes, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Brookfield, WI.
See Great Lakes Surgeons.