Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner, Internist, Pediatrician
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 22nd, 2015

Little Napolean with an attitude. He didn't like we researched our medical conditions and wanted to be treated based on what uptodate advises (yes patients can join this as well). Apparently "his expert" opinion is better than consensus statements in published guidelines. Pish.

Colossal dousche show details Colossal dousche
Apr 13th, 2015

We went to him recently and he kept dismissing my wife's symptoms. She ended up being very sick and was hospitalized primarily due to his ineptitude. He did not admit being wrong either.

Big personality for a really small guy! show details Big personality for a really small guy!
Mar 13th, 2015

Overall was unimpressed with this provider.

Mar 3rd, 2015

Little guy, big napoleon syndrome. Sort of a pervert.

Feb 8th, 2015

Dr Kossover is an exceptional physician. He is kind and caring. I miss him since he is no longer at Regional Physicians. A genuine person. Raeford Vaughn

Annoying show details Annoying
Feb 6th, 2015

Stop humming a song while I am telling you what is wrong with me. You act like you don't really care about what I have to say.

Dec 8th, 2014

He wastes a lot of time blabbing on about who knows what. Seems mildly competent at times but current understanding of modern medicine is lacking.

Nov 14th, 2014

Small man/Napolean complex. Rude, Interupts a lot, doesn't listen, smells

May 5th, 2013

Dr. Kossover was so much fun and so informative. I have many medical problems and need to visit Regional Physians regularly. He takes such an interest in my health and personhood. There is no one who compares to him. My family and I only go on the days he is working.

Unlike any other doctor!!! show details Unlike any other doctor!!!
Apr 27th, 2013

I smiled all the way home! I felt so awful but Dr. Kossover had me in stitches. He was so funny. I felt better even before I got my Tamiflu from the pharmacy. Take my word for it, this guy really cares. All the staff was genuine!! Not that I look forward to getting sick, but I do look forward to going back!!

Aug 22nd, 2012

Outstanding Md,with significant experience and breadth of knowledge. Bedside manners also outstanding. I recommend without any hesitation