Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Internist, Pediatrician
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 21st, 2016

I was shocked by these reviews. This man is an excellent doctor. If one were to observe these reviews sagaciously, and juxtapose them with the reviews written on wakeforest.edu (composed by confirmed patients and collegues), it is quite obvious that these comments were submitted vindictively.

Oct 16th, 2015

hes just a little paranoid about his height if you are taller. Overcompensation?

Very underwhelming show details Very underwhelming
Jun 10th, 2015

Very animated almost to a point of annoyance during the office visit. Seems very eager to please, but yet very shallow and lacks substance as a provider. We will go elsewhere.

Apr 22nd, 2015

Little Napolean with an attitude. He didn't like we researched our medical conditions and wanted to be treated based on what uptodate advises (yes patients can join this as well). Apparently "his expert" opinion is better than consensus statements in published guidelines. Pish.

Colossal dousche show details Colossal dousche
Apr 13th, 2015

We went to him recently and he kept dismissing my wife's symptoms. She ended up being very sick and was hospitalized primarily due to his ineptitude. He did not admit being wrong either.

Big personality for a really small guy! show details Big personality for a really small guy!
Mar 13th, 2015

Overall was unimpressed with this provider.

Mar 3rd, 2015

Little guy, big napoleon syndrome. Sort of a pervert.

Dec 8th, 2014

He wastes a lot of time blabbing on about who knows what. Seems mildly competent at times but current understanding of modern medicine is lacking.

Nov 14th, 2014

Small man/Napolean complex. Rude, Interupts a lot, doesn't listen, smells

May 5th, 2013

Dr. Kossover was so much fun and so informative. I have many medical problems and need to visit Regional Physians regularly. He takes such an interest in my health and personhood. There is no one who compares to him. My family and I only go on the days he is working.

Unlike any other doctor!!! show details Unlike any other doctor!!!
Apr 27th, 2013

I smiled all the way home! I felt so awful but Dr. Kossover had me in stitches. He was so funny. I felt better even before I got my Tamiflu from the pharmacy. Take my word for it, this guy really cares. All the staff was genuine!! Not that I look forward to getting sick, but I do look forward to going back!!

Aug 22nd, 2012

Outstanding Md,with significant experience and breadth of knowledge. Bedside manners also outstanding. I recommend without any hesitation