Dr. Stuart Kozinn MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery Scottsdale, AZ

February 15th, 2016
Best Orthopedic Surgeon in Arizona
Dr KOZINN took his time explaining to me all I needed to know about my anterior hip replacement. My surgery went smoothly and my recovery was fast and virtually painless. He is the best ! He is always available to answer questions and personally return your phone calls.

December 10th, 2015
State of the art orthopedic care, specializing in total joint replacement.

November 2nd, 2015
Great Experience
Just had an anterior hip replacement with Dr. Kozinn. I travelled from Canada because many of my Canadian friends had surgery performed by Dr. Kozinn. He was fabulous! From meeting him and discussing my case to surgical care I could not ask for more from him and his staff. Dr. Kozinn takes all of his own calls and got back to me immediately with any concern that I had. He is patient and takes his time.

March 2nd, 2015
Dr. Kozinn is rude with no bedside manners!

August 2nd, 2014
Hip Happy
I was very impressed with Dr. Kozinn's surgical skill - I recovered from the hip-replacement operation quickly and without any problems - and with the care that he took to answer my questions before and after the surgery. He was eager to make sure that I understood the procedure and how to optimize recovery, and he had plenty of time for me both before and after surgery. I'm very happy that I decided to have him replace my hip and would recommend him to anyone. (I;ve already recommended him to several people.)

November 10th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Kozinn is the best orthopedic surgeon I have ever seen. He has a tremendous amount of experience with difficult joint replacement cases. He spent a lot of time with me on a difficult knee problem, and now I feel so much better about my options and my future. Thanks Dr. K, you are the best!

October 9th, 2013
I travelled a long way to see Dr. Kozinn and my experience was absolutely worth the trip. In addition to my procedure I got to spend time in Arizona with my family and the sunny weather was a beautiful way to celebrate being pain free. I still feel so liberated!

October 2nd, 2013
The social club is over there
I did a lot of reading up after I was referred to Dr. Kozinn. How could I not be excited to see someone with this doctor's pedigree and track record? He is in the center of his field! Okay, so he did not sit around idly and make small talk with me, but who cares? I don't want that anyways. My feelings are not hurt. Why should they be? I went to get the rundown and information about my medical situation and my HIP, which is exactly what I received. Thank you for not trying to make this important visit about last night's football game.

September 26th, 2013
excellent
the doctor was obviously busy but at least with me i did not feel rushed at all, he seemed genuinely interested in giving me a thorough diagnosis and i had no problems getting my surgery scheduled quickly. oh how good it feels to be fully mobile again and almost no pain, if i could do it over i would not change a thing. thank you!!

September 24th, 2013
What really counts
My experience with Dr. Kozinn was nothing but positive. What qualities do you want in someone who is going to perform a life-altering procedure on your body? Dr. Kozinn KNOWS what he is doing and after this experience I would not go to any other orthopedic surgeon. Dr. Kozinn was to the point but answered all my questions, gave me peace of mind and trust in his abilities. My recovery was very fast surpassing all of my expectations.

August 18th, 2013
No Problems - Good Doctor
Wow, the reviews here are comical. This doctor is one of the best knee replacement doctors in the nation - maybe the world. Has it ever occurred to any of you that he might have other patients to take care of besides you? He was obviously busy when he saw me. He got the job done and my knees haven't felt this way in years. I didn't come to the doctor's office to make a friend I came to get the best care available. And by the way, he was not rude to me or uncaring. You people need to find a therapist, not a surgeon.

August 9th, 2013
Wow just stumbled upon this site as I am recuperating from my 2nd knee replacement with Dr. KOZINN. I am sorry that others had a poor experience with the kind doctor but I have nothing but praises for the man. He was always very attentive to my concerns. In fact when I had a medical issue he personally called me back within a few minutes and it was on a Saturday evening. I feel blessed that I now have 2 perfect knees. Don't be deterred by the other comments Dr Kozinn really is the best and truly knows his stuff.