A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Kremer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Kremer is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- House Calls
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kremer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kremer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart M Kremer DO is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart M. Kremer practice?
- Dr. Stuart Kremer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Kremer practices Urology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and Colmar, PA.
See Norristown Urologists.